This is for those who are looking for an effective method of measuring their bra size. Let me list out some reason for that.
– Firstly, your bra may be not the same size and shape as the first time you wear it since it was made of a not really good fabric. Fabrics with inherent property of shrinkage is not an ideal material to make bra. Low stable fabric is neither good one. It’s important to to distinguish 2 terms “Stretchy” and “Shrinkage”.“stretchy” reflect how you bra get back to their original size and shape after shrinking or stretching. It means the stability of your bra in its original size. While, “Shrinkage” maintains the bra smaller thant its original shape and size.
Before deciding to buy a new bra, you could compare its with other kind of fabrics. It’s easy to do that as supplier especially manufacturer or wholesaler like a Sports Bras manufacturer, an Activewear bras manufacuturer or a plus size bras manufacturer would always show those information as an important reference information for their customers on the internet.
– Secondly, You may not relize that but your size may have changed. I means that you may have gained or lose your weight. If yes, What is on your mind now between blancing it and buying some new pieces of bra?.
– Thirdly,a wrong way of taking your own measurement may leads to the fact that you pay for a not really fitted size.
The impact of wearing wrong size of bra is quite obvious with girls and women. I just would like to list out here for mens or boys who never wear a bra but are intend to buy their wife or girls friends a bra as a small gift. The discomfort may comes as the feeling that it’s too tight or too loose.For example,: wrinkling in the cups, underwire poking the sides of your breasts, a band that rides up, cup spillage, slipping straps, or a bra that hikes up when you lift your arms.
Let me list out here some steps that you could take to get rid of it
– There are 3 measurements that you need to take: strap, cup and band..
+ Firstly, take your band size: measure around the bottom of the band, directly under your bust. The measuring tape should be level and very snug and your body should be totally relax. Round to the nearest whole number. Add four inches if it is even and five in case that it’s odd for your band size.
+ Secondly, measure your bust. Wrap your fullest part of your chest with the measuring tape. Take the nearest whole number too.The distance between 2 cups is also very important. The best way is comparing with your old one.
+ Thirdly, caculate your cup size. It is simply the difference between your bust and your band. And Look at Sizes table of bra:
0 inche= AA
1 inche = A
2 inches = B
3 inches = C
4 inches = D
5 inches = DD
6 inches = DDD/F
7 inches = G
So for example, your bra size should be 33C if your band measurement is 33 inches and your cup size is C .That’s easy, isn’t it?
– Check your old bra: if you’re sure that your body are at the same size, the change must come from your bra. you could compare you old bra size with size table to choose a better suitable one.
– Some other general notes are:
+ Not branded bra would be easier to have error in parameter because of not really good industrial production.
+ Pay attention to the purpose of wearing that bra: different kinds of bra (for example: sport bra, sleep bra, beachwear bra…) should have different measurement.
Hope that my guides help your online shopping is much easier